Saturday, November 20, 2010

Free Holiday Cards

Shutterfly is one of my favorite printable photo sites ever! Right now, they are doing an amazing deal where you can get 50 free photo cards simply by blogging about them. I have ordered photo books and cards from them in the past and the quality is amazing. Look how cute these cards are here. I personally love all of them and am going to have a really hard time choosing which design to use.

If you are interested, go here for all the details.

I cannot say enough good things about Shutterfly. They have always been my go-to site for printable projects. Their site is easy to use, their products are affordable, and they ship really fast. The colors are always true to the original pictures and the paper is really high quality. I have never been disappointed. You should totally check it out and score not only some great products but some free cards for your friends and family this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment