Friday, August 7, 2009

Albertsons Best Deal EVER!!

Ok- this was by far my most favorite trip to Albies! I made 4 transactions, but it was worth it!!

Total paid: $7.79
Total saved: $205.53

Let me just give you a little run down of what I got so you can understand how SWEET this was!
- 16 packs of pens
- 2 gallons of milk
- 6 ALL laundry detergent
- 2 boxes of cake mix
- 5 boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios
- 6 jars Skippy peanut butter
- 6 jars Best Foods Mayo
- 6 Dove shampoo/conditioner
- 1 box Q-tips

I am so excited! I also learned that you can use 2 sets of double coupons together if they are from separate ads ( I used 5 doublers with each transaction). I even went back the next day and got more groceries like Ragu and Hamburger Helper, but I didn't have 5 doublers that time, so I wasn't as pumped about my deals. Overall, I think this has been the best week at Albertsons. Consequently, I am a little shopped out and am taking a break :)

If you have any questions about how I did this or want to know where I got the coupons, then just leave me a comment. These deals are running through at least next Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment