Thursday, May 7, 2009

Albertsons

I went to Albertsons last night and had so much fun that I giggled like a 2 year old. They have this sweet deal where you buy $10 in participating Kraft products and you get an instant $3 back. In addition, if you buy 4-6 Kraft BBQ sauces, you get an additional $2-$3 back in a catalina coupon to use on your next purchase. Pair those deals with coupons and you pay very little for a lot! Many of the participating products had coupons in Sunday's paper!

Total paid: $9.50
Total savings: $40.48

I believe this deal is going on until next Tuesday!

I went to Staples today, and the label makers are truly gone. No more are coming in. I'm bummed I missed out on that one.

I also have to make a little note that Ross is like my favorite store ever. I got a lot of great deals on that today. I got Jackson a super cute OshKosh polo for $3.99 (and a purse for me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment